Friday, February 20, 2009

Rebirth

Hello everyone! Today is my second day on the blog, and also the resurgence of our team. After losing to Newberry, we got our butts whooped in practice by our coaches. It killed me physically. My knees were sore as crap afterward. We went to Mars Hill and played our butts off. Their defensive scheme is crazy! They're all over the place

After winning at Mars Hill, we had Lincoln Memorial up next. They had to come to us, the game was more personal than anything for me. They embarrassed us out there, so we had to win this game. Winning against them would also put us back in the hunt for the regular season title.

We traded the lead back and forth throughout the game, I thought we had momentum going into the second half but they got up by 9 points with 5 min left in the game. After getting chewed out by coach we finally got it together and took the lead. We won by three points.

Saturday is a BIG game. We play Lenoir Rhyne (LR). Our rivals. Enough said. We play there Saturday. I expect the gym to be packed. I know the guys will be ready for this one. How could you not be ready for this one?! Its been on my mind since we won the last one.

This should be a one to remember. Come see us play!!

1 comment:

  1. The LM game was a great game! I had fun cheering for it! I will see you this Saturday for our last home game. Good Luck from the Catawba Cheerleaders :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers